Season of Truth!
It is written: And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
The holy Bible says. We should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints. For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
Now we have to earnestly contend to correct these below false doctrine.
1. Preaching to give hope of reigning with the Lord Jesus Christ in heaven rather on earth, it is a false doctrine. Read Daniel 7:13-14; Zechariah 14:9; Revelation 11:15; Revelation 5:10.
2. Preaching to give hope of spending eternity in heaven rather in the new earth, it is a false doctrine. Read Isaiah 65:17; Isaiah 66:22; II Peter 3:5-7,13; Revelation 21:1-2, 27.
3. Defending your organization rather to defend the body of Jesus Christ it is a false doctrine. Read John 17:11,21-23.
4. Preaching hatred instead of preaching love and unity among the body of Jesus Christ it is a false doctrine. Read John 15:12-13; IJohn 3:15-18.
5. Collecting tithes and there is no food in the storehouse of God, for priests, stranger, fatherless, widow, and the poor it is a false doctrine. Read Malachi 3:10; Number 18:21,24; Deuteronomy 14:28-29.
6. Collecting offering without having Mercy towards the needy it is a false doctrine. Read Luke 10:29-37; I John 3:17.
7. Preaching about covetousness, call it prosperity, using pulpit, the name of Jesus Christ, the word of God to makes money, rather to use the pulpit to preach the gospel of the kingdom it is prohibited. Read Luke 12:15; I Timothy 6:5-14.
8. Giving heed to seducing spirits, and the doctrines of devils in the Church of Jesus Christ it is prohibited. Read I Timothy 4:1; Luke 9:54-56.
9. Having a building bury with charms for gathering people and call it a Church, rather to go ye into the world, and preach the gospel of the kingdom to every creature it is prohibited. Read Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16:15-19; Acts 1:8; Luke 24:47-48; Matthew 24:14.
Please help to spread this information to whom is concern, togetherness we shall make a real change in Christendom. God will bless you as you do so.
Season of Truth!